1. This prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except employees of CompChem Solutions, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. CompChem Solutions reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. CompChem Solutions may need such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until, and unless, CompChem Solutions is satisfied with the verification.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It’s a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entry to the prize draw is through either liking CompChem Solutions on Facebook, following CompChem Solutions on Twitter, or following CompChem Solutions on LinkedIn. Entry is restricted to one per person. The survey closes at 17.00 on Monday 14 April 2014. Late, illegible, incomplete, or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for corrupted entries. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date and time.
4. The winner will be notified by email (if email address known) or via social media within 21 days of the closing date of the prize draw. The winner will need to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize in 14 days of notification. If the winner can’t confirm eligibility, or we can’t contact the winner, CompChem Solutions reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
5. The prize is limited to a Kindle Fire HD 8GB (WiFi model).
6. All elements of the prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
7. The winner will have their name and a vague geographical location (i.e. nearest postcode town) published on our social media channels.
8. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself, or the awarding of the prize, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of CompChem Solutions. So, CompChem Solutions may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the CompChem Solutions as a result thereof.
9. Entrants’ personal data will not be used by CompChem Solutions for any other purpose other than the prize draw.
10. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this prize draw, CompChem Solutions reserves the right to:
• end or suspend the prize draw
• amend these terms and conditions
• declare void the notification of winner(s)and/or
• allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
11. CompChem Solutions has organised the CompChem Solutions ‘Win a Kindle Fire’ prize draw. Our full address is St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS. Call us on 07870 571734 or email info-at-compchemsol.co.uk