In the fast moving environment of biotech, computational chemists can suddenly find themselves inundated with new projects to an extent where they can not physically handle the work.
CompChem Solutions offers a flexible service that can be geared to support an in-house computational chemist overcome one of these ‘peaks’ in work flow by providing work on site or remotely, as required.
We have experience of working with a range of different technologies and always aim to provide a service that fits in with existing protocols and project formats. Our services include the following areas:
- Computational chemistry support for medicinal chemistry projects including working on ‘fast follower’ projects
- Library design service
- “Analogue-by-catalogue” similarity searches – sourcing can be arranged
- Chemoinformatics (e.g. SMARTS & SMILES handling, databases, application development etc)
- Advice on computational chemistry matters (software available, technology transfer opportunities etc)
- Creation of animated “videos” of computational chemistry simulations for investor presentations
- Validation studies on software or methodology for evaluation purposes
- Due diligence studies
- Training of chemists or computational chemists
- Marketing of computational chemistry to customers/partners
- Maternity/illness cover
If you would like to find out more about our services and how they can support your drug discovery programmes contact us.