For the remainder of this year, CompChem Solutions can offer a fixed-price, discounted rate for computational druggability assessment of new targets. The assessment will include:
- Gene family classification
- Sequence comparison, leading to identification of available homologous protein targets already reported as amenable to small molecule approaches
- Sourcing of any known structural information on the target or its sequence homologues
- Literature searches to establish previous research into the structure, function or activity pharmacophore of the target
- Possible construction of a homology model and identification of potentially druggable sites (where appropriate)
- Use of computational tools to predict likely druggability
Contact CompChem Solutions for prices and further information.